Poplar plywood is a high-quality wood-based composite, it consists of poplar veneers glued in a cross pattern. Poplar plywood is characterized by a light color and low specific weight (light plywood), which makes it an excellent material used in the production of furniture, yachts and the automotive industry. European plywood meets the high requirements of international standards.
Wood speciesThe offered plywood is made of 100% poplar wood.
ThicknessPlywood is available in the following thicknesses:
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 18, 20, 25 mm
- 2500 x 1220 mm
- 3100 x 1530 mm
- INT - interior according to the standard: EN 636-1 i EN 314 klasa E1
- MR - moisture resistant according to the standard: EN 636-2 i EN 314 klasa E1
- WBP - waterproof according to the standard: EN 636-3 i EN 314 klasa E1
- Formaldehyde emission: E½
- Moisture: 10±2 % according to EN 315, measured according to EN 322.
- Density: 410 kg/m³
Plywood gradesThe classes are defined according to the visual quality of the outer veneers. All mechanical and strength properties remain the same for all classes.
Only single conical knots allowed, uniform in color, sanded, to be used on visible surfaces.
Ingrown healthy knots are allowed up to the size of 35 mm, slight discoloration, sanded, for veneering and painting.
Ingrown healthy knots are allowed up to the size of 35 mm, slight discoloration, sanded, for veneering and painting. .
The lowest quality class, permissible knot holes, falling out knots on the surface, unsanded plywood.