Our film faced plywood is exterior birch plywood, overlaid with phenol or melamine film on one or both sides. Film faced surface of the panel prevents it from moisture penetrating, has high resistance to abrasion, chemicals and fungus formation. Edges of film-faced plywood are varnished with water-resistant acryl-based paint. Wide range of film colours and types of surface (smooth, wiremesh, paper coated) allows to widen a range of end use areas of film faced plywood.
Wood speciesThe offered plywood is made of 100% birch wood.
ThicknessPlywood is available in the following thicknesses:
4, 6.5, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 35, 40 mm
- 1250x2500, 1220x2440 mm
- 1500x2500, 1500x3000, 1525x3050 mm
- 1550x3300 mm
Waterproof plywood is produced using an adhesive that meets the following standards:
- EN 314 / 3 rd class;
- BS1203 / H4 (previously WBP);
- DIN 68705 Part 3 / type BFU 100.
- Formaldehyde emission: E½
- Moisture: (10±2)% according to EN 315, measured according to EN 322.
- Density: 680 - 700 kg/m³
Phenol film, dark brown, weight 120 g/m². Different colors and film weights are available on request. Wear resistance of the surface demands on the film weight and can be presented as the following:
- 120 g/m² - 400 rotations according to Taber test (EN 438-2)
- 220 g/m² - 750 rotations according to Taber test (EN 438-2)